Diamond Consulting Shares Benefits for Self-Confidence
“At Diamond Consulting we believe that self-confidence is one of those things that is needed when you’re in a fast-paced industry. There’s some strength to be acquired by the fact that you are confident and can hold your own when it comes down to it,” says Ram Dharma, managing director of Diamond Consulting. For example, say that you are asked to do something unreasonable at work that isn’t part of your job description at all and another worker is asking you of this task. You could either just say “fine,” or you could stand up for yourself and make sure you say no. That’s the type of self-confidence you need. “The ability to say no to ridiculous situations and make sure your authority as a worker is laid out,” says Ram Dharma of Diamond Consulting.
The representatives at Diamond Consulting practice self-confidence quotes regularly, they are very aware of the benefits, and we’re proud to be a team of confidence members. We’ve come up with five quotes to recognize our abilities and share this with everyone else also.
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained. – Marie Curie
- Each time we face our fear, we gain strength, courage, and confidence in the doing.- Theodore Roosevelt
- With realization of one’s own potential and self-confidence in one’s ability, one can build a better world. – Dalai Lama
- Don’t you dare, for one more second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are. – Jo Blackwell-Preston
- Don’t live down to expectations. Go out there and do something remarkable. – Wendy Wasserstein