In our industry, the demands on you can be high, but the satisfaction and challenge of working alongside bright people on challenging projects offers the prospect of a truly rewarding career.
Your compensation will be reviewed annually and may consist of salary, discretionary compensation, and certain local allowances, where applicable. Compensation is determined by a number of factors, including the firm’s performance, divisional performance and individual performance.
We spend a great deal of time ensuring that people are compensated appropriately and we aim to provide highly competitive pay levels over the long term. As we are 100% performance based we compensate our team based on the firm’s performance
- Entry Level Sales & Marketing Associates make anywhere from $35,000 – $50,000 during the first 6 months at this level.
- Marketing Consultants can expect to earn anywhere from $50,000 – $75,000 plus bonuses.
- Management Consultants will earn a $115,000 + bonuses, ranging from $200,000 – $400,000 a year
- Executive Consultants will earn $1,000,000 + bonuses, ranging from $1M – $15M.
Healthcare, Insurance and Other Benefits
Diamond Consulting provides a variety of benefits that vary by region but generally include the following features:
- Health care: a choice of medical plans, as well as prescription drug, vision and dental care plans
- Insurance: life, disability and sickness, and business travel accident insurance plans
- Holiday and vacation policies: a competitive offering of vacation time, generally based on employee status and years of service